Shipping and Terms
Available in the continental U.S.
- Free Ground shipping for distribution orders over $150
- Free 3 Day shipping for distribution orders over $200
- We pay half of 2 Day shipping charges for orders (to Hawaii and Alaska) over $250
Shipping and Handling Charges
Do you need 3 Day or 2 Day delivery?
UPS Ground will deliver in 1–2 days to most areas of California, Oregon, and Utah, as well as to most of Nevada, the western half of Washington, the Phoenix area of Arizona, and the S.W. area of Wyoming. (Partial areas of states are determined by zip code).
Delivery time begins counting from the next business day.
If today is Monday:
2 Day arrives on Wednesday
If today is Friday:
2 Day arrives on Tuesday
No Minimum Order
There is no minimum order requirement.
Out of Stock Items for Distribution Orders
Although we make every effort to maintain stock and satisfy our customers, occasionally we are out of certain items. Any changes will be reflected in the order total and shipping confirmation.
Please call Customer Service at 800.543.5233 with any questions.
Short Shipments and Mis-shipments
Contact Customer Service within 3 days of delivery, to address short shipment and mis-shipment concerns.
Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Taxes are charged on all orders placed or shipping to California. If you are in California and have a seller's permit, please send a copy to email@example.com and your account will be made tax exempt.
Out of State orders are automatically exempt.
- All orders will be shipped one to two days (add 2 days of processing time for larger orders) after they have been paid for and received by the warehouse.
- Orders to Hawaii and Alaska are shipped UPS 2 Day Air or USPS Priority Mail
- Special shipping arrangements upon request. Contact Customer Service at 800.543.5233.
- UPS does not ship to Post Office boxes; a street address must be used.
Your customer may return items due to shipping damage by following these guidelines:
- Contact Customer Service immediately if you have received damaged merchandise. Shipping damages must be reported within two weeks of receipt.
- Save the original carton, packing materials, and damaged items, as UPS may choose to do an inspection. Customer Service will contact UPS to report the damage.
- Products will be returned to Kan Herb Company once authorization is given by Kan Herb Company.
- Once products are returned, Kan Herb Company will issue a credit, replace the products, or otherwise advise you.
Authorization is required before returning products. Special-ordered products and introductory kits may not be returned. Return of overstocked or unused items must be within two months from date of purchase. Items must be sealed, unused and suitable for resale. Items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Credit will be applied upon receipt of merchandise.
- Your customer must contact Customer Service at 800.543.5233 or 831.438.9450, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing for a Return Authorization (required). Please reference the invoice number.
- After your customer has received their Return Authorization, they must include the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Reason for the return, a copy of the original invoice (if possible) or invoice number, date of purchase, and description of the items returned.
- The Return Authorization and merchandise must be sent to the following address:
Kan Herb Company
380 Encinal St., Suite 100
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Credit will be applied upon receipt of the merchandise.
Shipping charges are not refundable for returns.