Bupleurum and Four Substance Decoction
Chai Hu Si Wu Tang
Tonifies Yin and Blood and moves the Blood, For Shao Yang patterns
Not in our system?
Connect with a practitioner to find out what products are best for you and gain access to product pricing.
- Herb: White peony root, Prepared rehmannia root, Bupleurum root, Chinese skullcap root, Licorice cured pinellia rhizome , Honey fried Chinese licorice root and rhizome, Dong quai root, White Asian ginseng root and rhizome, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Chinese salvia root and rhizome, Prepared cyperus rhizome
- Herb (Pinyin): Bai shao, Shu di huang, Chai hu, Huang qin, Fa ban xia, Zhi gan cao, Dang gui shen, Bai ren shen, Chuan xiong, Dan shen, Zhi xiang fu
- Pattern: Yin and Blood vacuity, Blood vacuity and/or stasis, Shao Yang channel patterns
- Actions: Tonify Yin and Blood and Move the Blood. For Shao Yang patterns
- Indications: Occasional discomfort in the chest, possibly extending to the back, possibly extending to the back, Promotes a healthy immune system, A tendency to be open to a Wind Cold invasion before, during or after menstruation, Promotes wellness and vitality
- Pulse: Wiry, thin, rapid and perhaps choppy, indicating Blood stasis.
Tonifies Yin and Blood and moves the Blood. For Shao Yang patterns.